domingo, 16 de octubre de 2016

On what have we become?

Technology is constantly advancing, every second hundreds of people are working to create new applications and updates for applications that have already been downloaded in our cellphones and even on our computers.


I can't say technology is bad. Thanks to our devices, we can find out the latest news across the world, keep in touch with family and friends that have gone to another country and an endless list of other things.
It also makes our life easier; if I need to research for my homework, I can instantly do it on my computer or my phone. Now I can do everything digitally and we no longer complicate our life when presenting an assignment.

But here's the problem,we are getting to the point where we completely depend on our devices. We've become lazy people. Before, if you had a research homework; you went to the library, looked for some books that you thought you might need, you read them and write the information needed. Now, is weird to see a person going voluntarily to a library.


As I told you, technology isn't bad; the way we as human beings use it is wrong. We think it's more interesting to be texting with thousands of people than going out with some of them, We believe that we have hundreds of friends, but when you have a problem you can see who is by your side.

There's no longer a good communication with people around us instead, we communicate with people that only exist in our lives when we turn on our computer.
It is the sad reality in which we are living. It is TIME to start thinking and realizing that there's a life  away from phones and computers,

I'll leave this as a call to realize and be conscious that we've become a generation of idiots.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario